- This lever is very well made and works great...the only issue is that the adjustment span needs to be longer. This would enable it to be of more use to shorter people that are using built up boots.
- This item worked well on my Triumph Explorer. I just wish you guys would consider the TEX in your product line. Thanks! Great workmanship!
High quality product
- Buy along with Pivot Pegz III for a great combo in touring comfort and ease in shifting. I've been using mine for a year and love it.
- Perfect to adapt the gear levar to a big feet! Easy to install.
- First off, this is a very nicely made lever. More importantly, it made our F650GS shift like a new bike. The bends are placed differently than the stock lever and somehow this translates to more precise shifting and much better feel. We left the lever in it's shortest position which fits my wife's size 8 best, but is also ok for my size 12. The only gripe I might have is that the well done instructions call for a 3mm hex key to adjust the lever, but my lever had 2.5mm screw heads. Overall, a very nice piece and worth the price!