Our "Rock 'n' Roll" cockpit fairing is a fantastically designed fairing that attaches to the handlebar with unmistakably high recognition value at first glance. It combines a refined appearance with sportiness in a perfect balance. The refined note comes from the incorporation and evolution of the two black lines of the R 18 against the matching, deep-red background (Mars red metallic). We employ a specialist, a master of perfect brush painting, to apply the twin lines in different widths by hand. The lacquering itself is also done by hand. We achieve the sporty note through the extraordinarily narrow, elongated form and design that is inclined towards the rider. All of this integrates naturally into the high-quality design of the big cruiser and adds a distinct accent to the front and side silhouette of the Big Boxer.
Alongside the design, the quality aspects aren’t forgotten either - quite the opposite. The cockpit fairing that perfectly encloses the headlight with small gap dimensions is deep-drawn. The form is then manufactured to precision on a CNC mill. The modest bracket consists of suitably powder-coated precision stainless steel tubing. The three-dimensional form ensures precision connections and the necessary stiffness of the base for our cockpit fairing.
Note: Please also order the suitably shaped, sporty windshield (Item No. 18000-022) with the matching smoked grey tint at the same time.
Our cockpit fairing, combined with our quality components such as the engine protection bar, sprung saddle, sissy bar and licence plate holder, give you the opportunity to design your BMW R 18 to your personal tastes. The complete Wunderlich package sets differentiated accents and sets the R 18 apart from the series design in a striking way.
- Fantastically designed, striking fairing that attaches to the handlebar, with obvious high recognition value, that sets individual accents in the front and side silhouette of the Big Boxer
- Combines a refined appearance with sportiness in a perfect balance
- Paint finish in Mars red metallic, also applied in the manner of a craftsman
- Done by a steady hand: perfectly brush-painted black lines
- Sporty note through the extraordinarily narrow, elongated form and design that is inclined towards the rider
- Encloses the headlight with low gap dimensions
- Discreet bracket made of precision stainless steel tubing – the perfect base for the cockpit fairing
- Includes all necessary assembly material
- With detailed assembly instructions
- Material: High-quality ABS plastic manufactured in a deep-drawing process and then shaped on a CNC mill, with lines and lacquer applied by hand
- Width: 340 mm
- Height: 430 mm
- Depth: 340 mm
- Component thickness: 5 mm
- Mars red metallic - with black lines
- With German type approval
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty
|Color:||marsred metallic - black lined|
|Product type:||Screens & Wind protection|
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.
Frequently Bought Together