Wunderlich EXTREME case set - slimline - black
Available as from the end of February 2024
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
Function and Product Features
- EXTREME suitcase set slimline, which is a total of 80 mm narrower (40 mm on each side narrower than the regular version #13600-102) and still offers an impressive 76 liters of storage volume
- This allows you to elegantly "surf" through traffic in busy metropolises, highway jams, on ferries, or in narrow streets without worrying about bumping
- Even in challenging off-road passages, the slimline version can be advantageous
- Black, high-quality, robust suitcase set in Adventure Look
- Toploader: Easy to load from the top
- Lids can be optionally opened to the front or rear or completely removed
- Stainless steel locking system including subtle embossed Wunderlich brand logo
- 100% dust and waterproof thanks to a special seal
- Lashing eyes on the lid for additional luggage
- Replaceable corner protection made of impact-resistant plastic
- Each suitcase requires a pair of locking cylinders
- Locking cylinders are protected against dirt, dust, and moisture by removable rubber caps
- Matching Locking Cylinders – please order separately
So that you only need one key for your luggage system, we offer matching locking cylinders. You will need a pair of locking cylinders per suitcase/Topcase. Please order the desired number of locking cylinders for your suitcases/Topcase:
- #30167-500 One pair of locking cylinders (e.g., for a Topcase)
- #30167-501 Two pairs of locking cylinders (e.g., for the suitcase set)
- #30167-502 Three pairs of locking cylinders (for suitcase set and Topcase)
- Matching EXTREME Suitcase Rack
- #13600-000 EXTREME Suitcase Rack for BMW R 1300 GS
- Aluminum, high-strength, carefully and precisely processed, black powder-coated
- Fittings -Locks, screws, and rivets- made of stainless steel
- Left suitcase 440 x 240 x 390 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Right suitcase 440 x 240 x 390 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Material thickness 1.5 mm
- Vehicle width with Wunderlich suitcase rack approx. 98 cm
- Left 38 liters
- Right 38 liters
Your Wunderlich Advantages
- Wunderlich Product. Small series. Handmade.
- Wunderlich Design. Functional and integrated.
- Wunderlich. Riding 365.
- Exclusive by Wunderlich
- Tested by Wunderlich
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
- Wunderlich 60/5
- 60-day return policy - Test without risk!
- Plus 5 years warranty.
We also offer our EXTREME suitcase sets in a slimmer slimline version, which is a total of 80 mm (40 mm on each side) narrower but still offers an impressive 76 liters of storage volume, compared to the 90 liters in the regular EXTREME suitcase set.
This allows you to elegantly "surf" through traffic in busy metropolises, highway jams, or narrow streets without worrying about bumping into other road users or obstacles. The slimline version can also be advantageous in challenging off-road passages. Compared to riding with conventional suitcases, the handling is noticeably more agile off-road due to the favorable center of gravity of the slimline suitcases.
Adventure travels required a great deal of preparation and, above all, a lot of storage space in the 1980s. Tire repair kits, smartphones, apps, credit cards, and much more now make things much easier, so you can embark on an adventure trip with less luggage on the bike today, if you wish.
Our sturdy, lightweight, and stylish aluminum suitcases EXTREME slimline will stand by you through thick and thin! Attaching them to the rack is uncomplicated thanks to the quick-release system. They are absolutely dust and waterproof due to their special sealing system. The longevity of our luggage system "EXTREME" is ensured by the consistent use of exclusively high-quality materials. This includes the processed 1.5 mm aluminum sheet with stabilizing ribs (weight-optimized yet robust), stainless steel fittings, the replaceable all-around protection at all corners, and the protective caps for the locks.
Thanks to the additional lashing eyes on the lid, additional luggage items, such as our Rack Pack bags, can be securely strapped on. The suitcase lids come standard with practical luggage nets on the inside, for everything that needs to be within easy reach on the go: rain gear, tools, or the first aid kit.
After opening both hinge locks attached to the front and rear, the lid can be completely removed, and the suitcases can be conveniently loaded from the top. If only one of the two locks is opened, the second lock acts as a hinge. This way, the lid can be positioned either to the front or rear as desired and is held in place by a safety cord.
In the black powder-coated version, the high-quality suitcase appears equally technical and elegant.
|Product type:||Luggage & Accessories|
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.
Frequently Bought Together