Wunderlich wind deflector bags - black - Set
Available as from the end of February 2024
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
- Two functional, cleverly arranged bags - designed specifically to fit the wind deflectors
- Quick and easy access to the contents
- Ideal for large smartphones, such as the iPhone 15 Pro Max, as well as documents and a wallet
- Water-resistant E-Connect cable input in the left-hand bag
- Easy to attach and remove thanks to the strong Velcro strip that hold the bags securely in place
- The multi-layer design ensures that the bags retain their shape even when empty and that the contents are protected
- No fluttering
- Water-repellent, abrasion-resistant and UV-stable fluorocarbon-impregnated CORDURA fabric
- Contrasting blue lining
- The zips are water-repellent and dust-tight
- Complete set (right-hand and left-hand bag)
- With Wunderlich brand logo
- CORDURA fabric, fluorocarbon-impregnated, water-repellent, abrasion-resistant, UV-stable
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 9 cm
- Height: 13 cm
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
- 60-day right to return - try it for yourself with zero risk!
- 5-year warranty
We have designed the functional bags in this set specifically to make intelligent use of the space created when using the optional wind deflectors. With these bags, we also placed great emphasis on securing good accessibility while on the road, helping you find your well-protected items quickly and easy. You then have a dedicated place for your vehicle documents and wallet. We have also optimised the clear design for large smartphones, such as the iPhone 15 Pro Max. The right-hand bag comes with a waterproof E-Connect cable input, so that smartphones and other devices can be charged while on the go. The bags are quick and easy to attach and remove using the strong Velcro strip. These also ensure that the bags don't flap about while you're riding. Thanks to their multi-layer design, the bags retain their shape even when empty. The zips come with easy-to-grab clasps. They are water-repellent, dust-tight and also covered when closed. The fluorocarbon-impregnated CORDURA fabric used is extremely abrasion-resistant, UV-stable, water-repellent and also coated on the inside. The same applies to the blue inner lining, which provides the necessary contrast for finding small items quickly and easily. With Wunderlich brand logo.
Wunderlich BLAU – sustainable fabric
The new CORDURA® TrueLock™ fabric, which we are using for the ELEPHANT for the first time, comprises high-strength 6.6 multi-filament nylon fibres produced in the extrusion process. In this continuous process, the colour added is locked into the fibres. This eliminates annoying subsequent dyeing and washing processes. As such, the process developed by CORDURA® inventor INVISTA for manufacturing CORDURA® TrueLock™ uses less water and energy and also reduces CO2 emissions, while simultaneously increasing its sustainability, lifespan and durability. This new type of fabric demonstrates further optimised, outstanding colour retention, colour brightness and UV-stability. It was also possible to further improve both the fade and abrasion resistance.
|Product type:||Luggage & Accessories|
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.