Our top case top bag ELEPHANT DRYBAG fits on the top case. This makes it the ideal companion on a long-distance tour. It is precision manufactured and equipped with a comfortable and secure system for attachment. This allows for installation on top case models equipped with lashing eyes, such as our EXTREME top case or the original aluminium top case GS. In addition, it is possible to attach it to our top case railing meant for the BMW Vario top case, or to open and close the top case with the bag lashed down. The underside is paint-friendly and slip-proof so they don’t cause any abrasion marks. The volume is a generous 21 litres.
The base of the top case top bag is equipped with an all-around, dimensionally stable insert. A generous mesh pocket in the cover offers additional space for everything you need to hand. It has a zip. The cover itself is closed with two buckles. The bag is equipped with a carry loop.
The sturdy top case top bag offers secure hold and protection for your luggage and doesn’t flutter at high speeds. This means it doesn’t make any sounds caused by fluttering at high speeds. Especially because there’s no need for an additional waterproof cover for rainy rides.
All in all, probably the most functional and effective addition to top side case.
The finer mesh structure of the CORDURA® 500 used emphasises the puristic look of the new range. To achieve this waterproofing and form stability, this high-quality technical fabric is laminated on the inside with a durable layer of TPU (thermoplastic polurethane). All seams and duplications are carefully stitched to be waterproof. The zips are manufactured to a high quality as well as waterproof and dustproof. They’re comfortable to handle.
The DRYBAGs are closed on top using an additionally integrated end cap, which is manufactured in the same way as the tank bag itself. The protective cap also covers the top side of the bags as well as the zips. This construction ensures they remain completely waterproof.
The protective cap includes a multi-use holder system consisting of regularly arranged oval openings that is comparable to the military MOLLE system. Here you can attach additional bags individually with easy to use straps.
- Ideal for long-distance tours
- Easily accessible, functional storage space
- Four reinforcement straps for secure attachment to all top cases with strapping loops or to an additionally mounted top case railing
- Suitable, for example, for our EXTREME top case or the original aluminium top case of the GS.
- Spacious volume of 21 litres
- Multi-use holder system, comparable to the military MOLLE system, for additional bags on the top side of the end cap
- Comfortable, grippy carry loop
- Handy and ergonomically shaped zip
- Fitted, stable insert for optimised structural stability
- Perfect reliable hold and protection for your luggage; no fluttering at high speeds
- Mesh pocket with zip in the cover
- The top case can also be opened and closed when a top bag is attached
- The undersides are paint-friendly and slip-proof
- New, puristic form and design with high recognition value
- Waterproof CORDURA® 500, also coated with durable TPU layer on the inside
- Waterproof, highly durable, robust, anti-abrasion, long-lasting
- Seams and duplications are stitched to be waterproof
- Waterproof and dustproof zips
- Low tare weight
- Material/fabric: CORDURA® 500, highly durable and anti-abrasion, waterproof and dustproof, also coated on the inside with TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane), seams and duplications stitched to be waterproof
- Length 38 cm
- Width 30 cm
- Height 18.5 cm
- 21 litres
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made by Wunderlich
- 60 days right to return ? test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty
|Manuals as PDF||2.87 MB||Download|