Most tyre repair shops don’t have this large hexagon socket, nor do you find it in domestic toolsets. With this recurring problem in mind, we have designed our own tool that makes changing a wheel possible for a start, and additionally adds many valuable functions to your on-board toolkit .
- Can be operated using a ratchet and a 17 mm socket, or a round bar (using the side bores in tool body) or if needed in an emergency with a 17 mm spanner.
- 19 and 22 mm hexagon head for removing/fitting the front wheel spindle.
- Bit holder with integrated magnet (holds the bit securely in the holder).
- Square head for all 1/2 inch sockets (as ratchet substitute).
- Very strong aluminium, blue anodised.
- Note: Maximum torque of 100 NM/73 ft.-lbs can be applied to the hexagon (but not for the bit insert!)
We have added the useful tool bits for our touring tool kits and together with the “MultiTool” we have now an
almost complete toolkit.
- Used this tool already, nice feel. However, I am sorry I didn't purchase the bits with it. Buy the whole set, tool & bits, it's small enough to put in the saddle bags.
- I used it as soon as it arrived to get my RT front wheel off. Worked like a charm. If you're not inclined to make a tool yourself then I would highly recommend this one.
Seems to be the right tool for the job.
- I received in short order and it appears well made. I haven't needed to remove my front wheel yet so I haven't tried it out yet. I like the fact that it is small enough to pack in my tool roll so it will always be there when you need it.
- Used the tool this weekend. Tool work very well but the blue come off bad the 1st time you use it.
Very nice tool
- Worked great easy to use for both off and on,small enough to carry in my tool bag.