The original seat suffers from an unfavourable form which places undue strain on the tailbone, and the angle of the seat leads many riders to adopt a bad pelvic position.
To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed with great care and at no little expense.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat
- Improved pillion contours for improved forward hold
- Uncompromising durability for long distance use
- Non-slip, anti-perspiration material combined with Alcantara suede seams
- Strong seat pan of our own construction
- Classy recessed cut seams
- Seams glued and heat-sealed on modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris)
- Made in Germany
Alongside the standard seat height (regular) we also offer a lower (“low”) version which anchors the rider
firmly on the seat, giving the feeling of really sitting IN the bike.