The top plate is bolted securely with two bolts (all supplied) to the counter part, which has threads cut in an angle to ensure exact fitting. Made in Germany.
Should have been fitted by BMW as standard
- As the new owner of a G650GS, like many others, I found that the brake pedal platform was just not large enough and sits too close to the bike, making it difficult to find when needed. The safety implications were obvious, so, although the cost of a brake pedal extension by Wunderlich was not cheap, I opted to buy. What a difference ! I now find the pedal easily and every time in all riding conditions and have the added advantage that it also raised the level of the pedal to a much more comfortable position. A quality item which is easy to fit, money well spent and a real lifesaver.
Should have been stock . . .
- I kept riding my R1200GS Rallye with my number 12 boots on and always having to "search" for my rear brake. I used this product (it fit perfect and looks great), and presto, zambo, yahoo, I had a brake pedal I could use - easily and safely.
brake tip enlarger
- I love it - what an exquisitely engineering little piece of precision engineering. Very well done - and works like a charm!
brake lever enlarger
- a great farkle, well made, good value, fits perfectly. If you need to enlarge your tip just a little bit, I'd strongly recommend this kit from Wunderlich
- Very comfortable to use the rear brake while sitting or standing. Initially thought I might need to add even more height to bring the lever level with the stock pegs but this appears to be perfect. Nice product. Very pleased.