A clever all-round alternative to the oversensitive, impractical and optically plain original. The gear shift lever can now be optimally adapted to all shoe sizes and riding habits, and changing gears on the GS becomes child’s play thanks to the roller-mounted shift lever.
And the gear shift lever is protected from bending in two ways. Even a harmless spill or a branch caught between lever and housing can bend the shifter shaft, inevitably leading to an expensive repair job.
- Simple, precise gear changing by means of a roller-mounted rubber-coated gear shift lever tip.
- Stepless length adjustment.
- With strong safety wire. Prevents tree branches etc. from getting caught and tangled between gear lever and motor housing.
- Wear-free stainless steel folding mechanism. Extra-strongly bolted.
- Reinforced serration.
- Extremely lightweight construction.
- Made in Germany.
The precision cut serration of the clamp ensure a tight fit on the shaft, even in cases where the shaft tip is slightly worn.
Made of strong CNC-machined 7075 T6 aluminium.
- This lever is very well made and works great...the only issue is that the adjustment span needs to be longer. This would enable it to be of more use to shorter people that are using built up boots.
- This item worked well on my Triumph Explorer. I just wish you guys would consider the TEX in your product line. Thanks! Great workmanship!
High quality product
- Buy along with Pivot Pegz III for a great combo in touring comfort and ease in shifting. I've been using mine for a year and love it.
- Perfect to adapt the gear levar to a big feet! Easy to install.
- First off, this is a very nicely made lever. More importantly, it made our F650GS shift like a new bike. The bends are placed differently than the stock lever and somehow this translates to more precise shifting and much better feel. We left the lever in it's shortest position which fits my wife's size 8 best, but is also ok for my size 12. The only gripe I might have is that the well done instructions call for a 3mm hex key to adjust the lever, but my lever had 2.5mm screw heads. Overall, a very nice piece and worth the price!