“The height-adjustable element impresses with even greater protection against the wind and diverts the flow of air over the rider’s helmet almost perfectly even for tall riders. It lets you ride with your visor open without any disruptive turbulences even when you’re doing 100 on the motorway.
»VARIO-ERGO« on world record ride - An impressive demonstration of the stability and sturdiness of our »VARIO-ERGO« windshield extension was given by the multiple motorcycle world record rider Elmar Geulen.
Riding a specially prepared, 511 HP Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa, the professional race rider set a new speed world record for road-approved motorcycles at a former airstrip in Frankfurt. His speed was clocked at 330.43 km/h.
The windshield on the brachial four-cylinder was fitted with a series version of our »VARIO-ERGO« windshield extension to give the rider optimum wind flow - the perfect proof for the high reliability, extremely high degree of effectiveness and, above all, the tremendous sturdiness and resistance of our material.
The Wunderlich Vario-Ergo+ windshield extension fixes the problems caused by many original windshields. It eliminates turbulences and the sounds they cause are significantly reduced.
Recommendation: If you are happy with the height, width and other proportions of the original windshield, but are annoyed by the turbulences, we recommend using this windshield.
The facts about the Wunderlich »VARIO-ERGO+« windshield extension
- Individually (angle, height and proximity to rider) adjustable windshield extension
- Dimensions: 23.2 x 8.2 cm (WxH)
- Optimal relief for helmet body and upper body
- Elimination of turbulences and incorrect airflow from the original windshield
- Easy adjustment
- Quick to install or remove
- Available in transparent or smoky grey
- Secure fit
- Weight-optimised, milled bracket mechanism
- Anodised high-strength aluminium
- Very high-quality, visually clean, highly durable, scratchproof, UV and gas-resistant PMMA plastic for optimum view
- German type approval for all BMW motorcycles
Also suitable for numerous models from other brands: Aprilia, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Piaggio, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha, etc.
A more detailed list of all other vehicles with German type approval is available at Spoileraufsatz.de .