For good reasons, the original spark plug connector should not be removed with pliers or similarly crude tools: the ignition coil integrated into the cap can easily be damaged which will prevent you from continuing your journey.
The original extractor often breaks with caps that are stuck and it also bends easily. With a extraction handle and additional transverse hole to pull out those stuck caps.
Must have if you need to remove the valve covers or replace spark plugs
- This tool is as good as it gets. Removes the coils with no effort and no damage to them. Ideally, W should also make a companion tool to remove the plastic coil cable cover which is quite difficult to remove without damaging it and requires quite a bit of force.
It's great tool.
- It's very good small and handy it's not take plenty of space and of course it works fine.
Better than BMWs
- Fits, works, lightweight and blue.
- This tool is beautifully made. Does what it's supposed to.
Wonderlich is Herrlich
- This small tool works great for my K1300S,K1200R,and F650GS.I will never use Pliers anymore.