Special sports feature: The riding seat is also available with a (2 cm) higher cushion – this has an effect on handling that is nothing short of revolutionary. The rider can manoeuvre the vehicle much more effectively over the centre of gravity. Cornering is noticeably lighter, and
the bike’s agility is enhanced in all riding situations.
With our ThermoPro rider and passenger seats, the temperature of the seat surface is up to 25°C lower in full sun in high summer compared to conventional cover material.
- Noticeable strain relief for the knee joints.
- The ergonomic shape of the special foam also relieves the pressure-sensitive coccyx. Optimised weight distribution across the entire seat.
- Sweat-repellent, non-slip seat cover, teamed with alcantara piping.
- Lightweight, high-strength base shell moulded by Wunderlich.
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With our ThermoPro rider and passenger seats, the temperature of the seat surface is up to 25°C lower in full sun in high summer compared to conventional cover material.
- Stylishly stepped cut seams.
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris).
- Seams have been glued and heat-welded using modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability.
- Made in Germany.
Seats in exchange - Our deposit system - Sustainability in the sense of Wunderlich BLAU.
We consistently manufacture this seat sustainably. Therefore, we will gladly take back your "old" seat in exchange for our deposit. Please take into account that we can only accept original seats in the same equipment (e.g. with/without seat heating) in exchange. The acceptance of modified seats or seats with different equipment is therefore excluded, this also applies to minimal modifications.