We've added a very unique edition of our AKTIVKOMFORT rider seat for the GS models in the HP design: the HP Edition that not only integrates into the colour scheme of the HP, but also accents it with the flanks partially contrasted in white. We also have a passenger seat in the range to go with this.
We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour that lets the rider become one with their BMW. And there's no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials.The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
They offer the perfect hold and active, safe control when riding at speed, especially when braking too: who hasn't experienced it, when your passenger suddenly slides forward on braking and you immediately have to brace while simultaneously having to steer in what could be a hairy situation? With Wunderlich's very own support contour, these scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past. The innovative, ergonomic 3D contour also ensures that pressure points on the inner thighs while standing at the lights are now a distant memory.
- HP Edition
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- Greater comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating,
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness achieved on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength "RoburC" shell of our own construction
- Standard seat height for the GS HP
- -20 mm for the GS Adventure HP
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty
Wunderlich product category