We’re adding a new member to the ELEPHANT range in 2021: The DRYBAG series. All of the bags in the ELEPHANT DRYBAG series are characterised by a stripped back, puristic design and their absolutely waterproof manufacture. They’re UV-stable with a robust design, the fabric is high-strength, abrasion-resistant and long-lasting.
Oor multi-functional and compact bag can either be attached to the luggage carrier of the passenger seat quickly and simply. Perfect when you need extra storage space fast. It has a volume of 12 litres that can be extended to 16 litres if needed. The base of the top bag is equipped with an all-around, dimensionally stable insert. A generous mesh pocket in the cover offers additional space for everything you need to hand. It closes via a zipper.
The sturdy bag offers secure hold and protection for your luggage and doesn’t flutter at high speeds. This means it doesn’t make any sounds caused by fluttering at high speeds. Especially because there’s no need for an additional waterproof cover for rainy rides.
The DRYBAG seat and luggage carrier bag attaches using our innovative, tried and tested quick fastener. When removed, you can carry the tank bag in comfort using the carrying handle.
The finer mesh structure of the CORDURA® 500 used emphasises the puristic look of the new range. To achieve this waterproofing and form stability, this high-quality technical fabric is laminated on the inside with a durable layer of TPU (thermoplastic polurethane). All seams and duplications are carefully stitched to be waterproof. The zips are manufactured to a high quality as well as waterproof and dustproof. They’re comfortable to handle.
The DRYBAGs are closed using an additionally integrated end cap, which is manufactured in the same way as the tank bag itself. The protective cap also covers the top side of the bags as well as the zips. This construction ensures they remain completely waterproof.
The protective cap includes a multi-use holder system consisting of regularly arranged oval openings that is based on the military MOLLE system. Here you can attach additional bags individually with easy to use straps.
- A multifunctional and compact bag, big enough for that weekend trip
- Adjustable volume - removable (12 to 16 litre contents) via all-around zipper
- New, puristic form and design with high recognition value
- Waterproof, highly durable, robust, anti-abrasion, long-lasting
- Ideal for daily use easily accessible, functional storage space
- Waterproof CORDURA® 500, also coated with durable TPU layer on the inside
- Seams and duplications are stitched to be waterproof
- Multi-use holder system based on the military MOLLE system for additional bags on the top side of the end cap
- Waterproof and dustproof zippers
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Handy and ergonomically shaped zipper
- Fitted, stable insert for optimised structural stability
- Perfect hold and protection for your luggage – no fluttering at high speeds
- Mesh pocket with zipper in the cover
- Reliable hold even at top speeds thanks to the quick attachment system
- Material: CORDURA® 500, highly durable and anti-abrasion, waterproof and dustproof, also coated on the inside with TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane), seams and duplications stitched to be waterproof.
- Colour: black exterior
- Length: 30.5 cm
- Width: 24.5 cm
- Height: 21 cm (30.5 cm with pull-out)
- Volume: 12 litres (can be extended to 16 litres)
- 5-year warranty