We also manufacture our rider seats for sporting use that sit 1.5 cm higher than the standard seat height with the characteristic 3D contour that lets the rider and passenger become one with their BMW bike. These have proven their value perfectly in racing. The shape and angle of the carefully crafted, progressively structured, dual-layer seat core support the ergonomically beneficial, natural posture of the back and knee angle, particularly in sporting use. This level of integration results in perfectly relaxed and sporty active riding. And there's no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials.With its shape and seam profile, the seat integrates discreetly into the design layout. The embroidered Wunderlich logo ensure high recognition value.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMOFRT seats:
- Seat height: an extra 1.5 cm on the standard seat height
- A relaxed and sporty active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Noticeably improved suitability for long distances thanks to the optimised knee angle
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees comfort because the seat doesn't buckle
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- Greater comfort with ThermoPro : With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, dropped „Cut“ seams
- Elaborately embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Note: We offer a matching ThermoPro seat cover for the passenger seat (Part. No. 35695-001)
- Cover material with ThermoPro covering
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness
- Progressive, dual-layer seat core structure
- Seat shell: Shell of our own construction
- Approx. 1.5 cm higher seat
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty