New comfort extra: the Queens Edition!
Our seat, which is unique in the market, finally brings equality to the motorcycle: the passenger position offers the high level of current high-quality rider’s seats in terms of ergonomics, cushion characteristics and above all, size! The cut of the cover, the elaborate seams and the craftsmanship of our saddler make for a look that - despite a generous extra 40 mm seat width and 10 mm length compared to the series - integrates fantastically discreetly into the design of the F 900 R and XR. Meanwhile sitting pressure is significantly reduced due to the enlarged area, which makes it noticeably more comfortable for the behind.
Why we're making it: Simple - because many of our customers ask us for it. Especially those who have to miss out on the shared joy of riding with their partner on tours and trips because the comfort offered by today’s series seats is just fine for riding to the next ice cream parlour, but otherwise intolerable on longer journeys.
Our seat puts a definite end to this!
Otherwise, the same applies for the product features as for our seat in the series height:
We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour that lets riders and passengers become one with their BMW. Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there's no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. The integrated wind channel on the seat provides pleasant ventilation while you ride. Grippy cover material also increases the comfort factor. With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
e buckling of the cushioning is reliably prevented via the sophisticated construction and the sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area, resulting in noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind. Comfy! Also typically Wunderlich: The incorporated concave profile for relieving the pressure-sensitive coccyx is another outstanding trademark!
They offer the perfect hold and active, safe control when riding at speed, especially when braking too: who hasn't experienced it, when your passenger suddenly slides forward on braking and you immediately have to brace while simultaneously having to steer in what could be a hairy situation? With Wunderlich's very own support contour, these scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past. The innovative, ergonomic 3D contour also ensures that pressure points on the inner thighs while standing at the lights are now a distant memory
- + 40 mm seat width for passenger seat compared to the series
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- Optimum seat contour for rider and passenger for better gold when braking
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- Uncompromising long-distance comfort
- Greater comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara
- We’ve integrated a pocket into the underside, e.g. for a first-aid dressing and a hazard vest
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped Cut seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness achieved on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength RoburC shell of our own construction
- Dimensions compared to the series seat:
- Length +10 mm
- Width of passenger seat: +40 mm (325 mm)
- Compared to width of the series passenger seat: 285 mm
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design by Nicolas Petit. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty