The standard plastic lining of the oil cooler of the BMW R18 appears to many to look out of place in an otherwise extremely coherent concept. We have developed an elegant protection made entirely of high-quality chrome-plated stainless steel that not only enhances the appearance of the big boxer, but also takes on the function protecting the oil cooler.
Our oil cooler protection is convincing in two ways: With our proven radiator protection concept and a coherent, integrated design that does justice to the Big Boxer.
The oil cooler is located directly behind the front wheel and therefore vulnerable for thrown up dirt, stones and other foreign bodies that can hit the filigree fins of the oil cooler. Dirt and insects clog the cooler and reduce the cooling capacity just as much as fins bent by "flying rocks". In the worst case, sharp-edged foreign bodies can cause damage that leads to leaks. With a damaged radiator, further riding is no longer possible.
As with the original, it is installed in the same way as the original using the 4 fastening points on the side.
- Doubly convincing: Perfect protection for the oil cooler and at the same time a noble, optical upgrade with a coherent, integrated design that does justice to the Big Boxer
- Stylish, reliable protection for the sensitive fins of the oil cooler network
- Prevents damage and coarse soiling caused by foreign bodies thrown from the front wheel
- Reduces the risk of loss of cooling capacity due to deformed or dirty fins
- Convincing protection - without reducing the air flow
- The integrated cover and welded protective grille are made entirely of high-grade stainless steel.
- Comes with everything you need to install
- Material: Casing and grille made of robust, rustproof stainless steel, 2 mm material thickness, carefully processed, high-quality chrome plating
- Width 284 mm
- Height 156 mm
Your Wunderlich Advantages
- Wunderlich product. Produced in small batches. Handcrafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right of return – risk free testing
- 5 years warranty
|Manuals as PDF||6.16 MB||Download|