A day at the track means getting your machine ready to race. This means reducing the weight as much as possible and temporarily removing everything that could negatively impact the aerodynamics.
Our »TRACKDAY« licence plate holder can be removed in seconds for this: this saves weight when training on the race track and improves the aerodynamics. In addition to these requirements, its purist sporty look on the road means it always looks more than good, sleek and thoroughly trained!
When riding on the race track, ensuring the fastest possible disassembly and reassembly of the licence plate holder is an absolute must.That’s why our technicians have constructed the mechanical and electrical connections with an eye on good accessibility and simple handling. To achieve this, we’ve moved cable connections and sockets from the hard to access side panels under the passenger seat/passenger seat cover and added two extra holders for this. You don’t need a tool for disconnecting from and connecting to the vehicle electrics with this sophisticated solution. All of this makes the RR ready for »TRACKDAY« in no time.
After disassembling the original licence plate holder, you’re left with an opening below the seat as big as your fist that is permanently enclosed by a shell-shaped cover, which is included in the scope of the delivery for the licence plate holder. It stays in place on the road and while racing, and simultaneously functions as a base for our removable licence plate holder. Additionally, the »TRACKDAY« licence plate holder comes with all the typical features of a Wunderlich licence plate holder: the angle of the licence plate is adjustable and the attachments for the original indicators are ready. The whole thing is rounded off with discreet LED licence plate illumination with the E test mark.
- Purist, sporty, light licence plate holder made of high-quality aluminium
- Makes the RR ready for track day in no time
- The mechanical and electrical connections have been constructed with an eye on good accessibility and simple handling for quick assembly and disassembly
- The angle of the licence plate is adjustable
- Holder for the original indicators
- With LED licence plate illumination with E test mark
- Includes the lower cladding of the opening for the original licence plate holder
- No German type approval required
- Material: Aluminium, precision crafted and black powder-coated
- Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- 60 days right to return
- 5 year warranty
- Made in Germany