Vario-ERGO on world record ride - An impressive demonstration of the stability and sturdiness of our Vario-ERGO add-on spoiler was given by the multiple motorcycle world record rider Elmar Geulen.
Riding a specially prepared, 511 HP Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa, the professional race rider set a new speed world record for road-approved motorcycles at a former airstrip in Frankfurt. His speed was clocked at 330.43 km/h.
The windshield on the brachial four-cylinder was fitted with a series version of our Vario-ERGO add-on spoiler to give the rider optimum wind flow - the perfect proof for the high reliability, extremely high degree of effectiveness and, above all, the tremendous sturdiness and resistance of our material.
The individually definable spoiler edge eliminates the problems of the original windshield.
Turbulence and noise are thus greatly reduced.The facts:
- Individually installable add-on spoiler (incline, height, and distance to driver).
- Optimal relief for helmet body and upper body.
- Elimination of turbulence from and incorrect inflow of the original disc.
- Easy adjustment.
- Quick to install or remove.
- Secure fit.
- Weight-optimised, milled bracket mechanism.
- Anodised dual aluminium.
- Shatter-proof PMMA acrylic plastic windshield.
- with German type approval
Also fits many models from the brands: Aprilia, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Piaggio, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha...
Vario-ERGO 3D+ (width: 245 mm, height: 105 mm) Transparent with bracket in silver.
A more detailed list of all other vehicles with German type approval is available on Spoileraufsatz.de .
Wunderlich add-on spoiler in the wind tunnel: