Wunderlich Engine Guard ULTIMATE - black
Available as from the middle of April 2024
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
Function and Features of the Wunderlich Engine Guard ULTIMATE
- Black, stylishly designed, high-quality engine guard
- Optimal constructive and functional integration - larger lateral protection area compared to the original silver engine guard
- Provides comprehensive, maximum protection for the engine housing, oil pan, and headers
- Tight-fitting shape with a small footprint that highlights the Edge design and Adventure Look
- Maximum ground and lean angle clearance
- The shape of the guard reduces the risk of unpleasant levering or snagging in off-road conditions
- Ventilation openings support cooling
- Angled deflector plates significantly reduce the risk of thrown-up stones and foreign objects
- The engine guard reduces thermal stress on the engine by diverting splashing water from the front wheel
- Captured water and spray can drain freely
- External forces and moments are absorbed by fasteners that also dampen vibrations
- Unrestricted access for maintenance (e.g., oil drain)
- High component rigidity and mechanical stability with significantly reduced weight
- Easy, secure installation at the designated mounting points of the original engine guard
- Includes mounting material
- With Wunderlich brand logo
- Recommendation: For additional protection of the catalytic converter, we recommend adding our main stand protection plate #13223-002.
- High-strength aluminium, precisely crafted, powder-coated in black with integrated, vibration-damping fasteners, countersunk screws, high-quality powder coating
- Width 410 mm
- Length 530 mm
- Component thickness 4 mm
Your Wunderlich Advantages
- Wunderlich Product. Small series. Handmade.
- Wunderlich Design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Germany
- Wunderlich 60/5
- 60 days return policy - Test without risk!
- Plus 5 years warranty.
Our stylishly designed ULTIMATE Engine Guard stands out with its enlarged lateral protection area compared to the original silver version, and we offer it in black.
The functional design and constructive integration of our ULTIMATE Engine Guard protect the engine housing, oil pan, and headers. It fits so closely around the unit that not only is the frontal attack surface optimized, but also ground and lean angle clearance remains nearly unchanged. The shape of the guard reduces the risk of unpleasant levering or snagging in off-road conditions, whether it's due to branches, rocks, or boulders. Openings ensure that water captured after stream crossings can drain freely.
The angled deflector plates divert stones or foreign objects thrown up by the front wheel, significantly reducing the risk of damage to the headers and the engine. Another advantage of this engine guard is that it diverts splashing water downward, particularly when the engine is hot, reducing thermal stress on the engine housing, headers, and seals.
The complex component shape and geometry result from optimizing material thickness and weight, achieving high constructive component rigidity and mechanical stability while significantly reducing weight. The result is a resilient, weight- and form-optimized engine guard that fits closely and organically around the unit, emphasizing the design principle of "form follows function." The countersunk screws are executed in a way that offers no attack surface, highlighting the Edge Design Adventure Look to the fullest.
The high-quality engine guard is securely screwed using precise connection points already present on the vehicle. External forces and moments are distributed to the mounts to reduce peak loads and moments. Vibrations are effectively absorbed. Typically Wunderlich, attention has been paid to unrestricted access for maintenance work, such as providing an opening for unimpeded oil draining. The aluminium engine guard is corrosion-resistant and black-coated. With Wunderlich brand logo.
|Product type:||Bike protection|
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.
Frequently Bought Together