And the gear shift lever is protected from bending in two ways. Even a harmless spill or a branch caught between lever and housing can bend the shifter shaft, inevitably leading to an expensive repair job.
- Simple, precise gear changing by means of a roller-mounted rubber-coated gear shift lever tip.
- One-time setting of the shift travel: either original shift travel or shorter/longer shift travel for sport/offorad use.
- Made of strong CNC-machined 7075 T6 aluminium.
- Stepless length adjustment.
- Wear-free stainless steel folding mechanism. Extra-strongly bolted.
- Reinforced serration.
- Extremely lightweight construction.
- Made in Germany.
The precision cut serration of the clamp ensure a tight fit on the shaft, even in cases where the shaft tip is slightly worn.