Wunderlich engine protective cover set for clutch and alternator - black
Immediately available from stock
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
This set consists of two robust protectors that offer reliable protection for the critical areas on the left and right of the engine: the exposed covers for the clutch and alternator. Both of the original engine covers have a rather complicated design and would be vulnerable in the case of an unfortunate fall or crash. Any damage is annoying, however a break or grinding through could possibly prevent onward travel or even cause total engine failure on the high-performance engine on your BMW. The engine protective cover is constructed of custom-fit, shock-resistant, lightweight special plastic and is additionally reinforced with an integrated, deep-drawn stainless steel insert to protect your BMW.
The complete protectors have been constructed by our developers in such a way that mechanical stresses, force and torque peaks are distributed and dissipated uniformly over the entire component structure. Additional damping is provided by a moulded elastomer element made of a highly heat-resistant material that is fitted to the inside. It is both supportive and protective and is sized to be shock absorbing in terms of its Shore hardness*.
The high-quality design and the function of the cover is rounded off by an integrated deep-drawn stainless steel insert. In the worst case scenario, it acts as a robust protection against wear, to avoid grinding through the cover and the mechanical damages or loss of oil that this inevitably entails. Thus, the cover reduces the risk of expensive secondary damages. In many instances, they let you carry on riding after the mishap.
The engine protective cover is characterised by its integrated, sporty design that reliably protects vulnerable areas and simultaneously accentuates the design of the casing cover. The covers can be fitted using the mounting kit provided in just a few minutes.
With lasered Wunderlich brand logo.
- Engine protective cover for covering the clutch and alternator on a high-performance engine
- Reduces the risk of expensive secondary damages after a motorcycle falling, slipping or any other unforeseen mechanical stresses
- Made of durable, impact-resistant special plastic
- Reinforced with a structurally integrated stainless steel insert, which acts as robust protection against wear for the original clutch and alternator casing covers
- Uniform distribution and dissipation of external mechanical stresses, force and torque peaks across the component structure
- Additional shock absorbing damping thanks to a moulded elastomer with resistance to high temperatures that is supportive and protective
- Integrated, functional design that matches perfectly with sporty automotive design
- With lasered Wunderlich brand logo.
- Easy and fast installation with the mounting kit provided
- High-quality, impact-resistant special plastic, precision manufactured with integrated shock-absorbing elements
- Stainless steel, precisely deep-drawn in a die, carefully finished, lasered logo
- Black, stainless steel colour
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
- 60 days right to return – try it with zero risk!
- 5-year warranty
|Product type:||Bike protection|
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.
Frequently Bought Together