Wunderlich Rear fender RockBob - Blackstorm Metallic
Immediately available from stock
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
Old School. The handmade front fender within superb experience on the "English Wheel," formed from aluminum, with fine, circumferential flanging and one-sided end beading. In addition to the classic appearance, the flanging and beading also offer increased stability with low weight. A solid 2 mm component thickness does the rest. The arc length measures 800 mm and the width 185 mm, making the fender a striking attention grabber at the rear and offers the optimal condition for a puristic, clean tail.
The characteristic rear bracket for the rear mudguard is constructed of sturdy, high-quality, black powder-coated tubular steel with a diameter of 16 mm. It is securely attached to the side of the swingarm. The front attachment of the rear fender is made at the original attachment points of the inner fender (4-point attachment).
Our minimalistic turn signal brackets, made of stainless steel and powder-coated in black, are discreetly mounted on the left and right of the rear fender attachment. We recommend using the miniaturized Atto DF LED 3 in 1 taillights (art. no. 36348-002), which fulfill the legal requirements and function as turn signals, tail, and brake light. The wiring is concealed in the rear tube bracket of the rear fender.
Since the original license plate holder is not required when installing the rear fender, we recommend using our side license plate holder (Art. No. 18500-002). The rear fender comes with a cable set with integrated electronics that is specifically made for the R 18. This connects the license plate lighting as well as the 3-in-1 indicator, tail, and brake light combination to the vehicle via Plug & Play.
The rear mudguard and the bracket are both shaped to fit the stock tires perfectly.
For an enhanced customization, we recommend fitting the rear fender in unison with our matching front fender (art. no. 18090-00x).
- Distinctive old school rear fender made of high-quality aluminum
- Handmade, with all-round flanging and end beading
- Lightweight, yet sturdy
- Fender designed for the standard tires
- 4-point attachment to existing, standard attachment points
- Includes two stainless steel mounts, in preparation for mounting 3-in-1 taillight combinations
- Included is the necessary cable set and all necessary installation material
- Material: High-quality aluminum, precisely hand-formed and machined.
- Dimensions: Arc length 800 mm, width 185 mm, component thickness 2 mm.
- Material: precision steel tubing, 16 mm Ø, precisely formed and provided with screw-on ends, black powder-coated.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated
- Small series. Made by hand
- 60 days return policy
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
|Product type:||Optics & Conversions|
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.
Frequently Bought Together