A windshield that is protracted towards the rider and offers maximum protection for all body sizes thanks to the double adjustability.
- Maximum protection for head, upper body and arms.
- 515 mm/20.3” high compared to original 365 mm/14.4” (GS) and 460 mm/18.1” (Adventure). Widened considerably at the bottom (transition to the protectors).
- 6 mm (~1/4”) thick windshield material. Special manufacturing process allows windshield to be used without heavy and annoying strengthening brackets.
- The Wunderlich “windshieldSave Vario” included for additional adjustment range.
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Incline adjustment much more effective in comparison with the original.
- Can be adjusted to suit almost all riders and riding habits.
- Integrated flow channel: depending on the chosen height, the gap changes and a calming counter-flow of air reduces turbulence.
- Reduces “dancing” of rain water droplets on the visor (vacuum turbulence).
- The GS design has been consistently adopted in every line. The windshield integrates perfectly into the overall layout, highlights the lines and makes the R1200GS an imposing sight.
- Very high-quality, optically clean, extremely tough, scratch-resistant, UV and fuel-resistant PMMA polymer for an optimal view.
- With German type approval.
|Product type:||Screens & Wind protection|
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.