The waterproof and windproof rain cover protects your "ELEPHANT" tank bag and its contents when riding in bad weather, especially in the rain. It is equipped with a viewing window on the top that allows a clear view of the map in the map compartment. It is made of waterproof ripstop, a particularly tear-resistant (and tear-proof) nylon fabric with an excellent balance between light weight and maximum stability. It is UV stable, does not age and does not fade. The seams are waterproof taped. It is tailor-made and can be comfortably adjusted to 27 or 34 cm, depending on the extension height of the tank bag. The adjustment is made with a circumferential zip. An elastic drawstring is used for secure fastening. This reduces wind-induced fluttering of the bonnet and the associated noise development to a maximum. The snug fit also has the advantage that the relative movement between the bonnet and the top bag caused by fluttering and the associated wear and tear is eliminated.
Access to the tank bag is possible from above without removing the rain cover by means of a circumferential zip. The viewing window can simply be folded open after opening.
- Waterproof and windproof rain cover with viewing window for the "ELEPHANT" tank bag.
- Of course also suitable for other tank bags with suitable dimensions
- Tear-resistant, yet lightweight ripstop nylon fabric
- UV-stable, does not age or fade
- Access to tank bag possible without removing rain cover
- Height adjustable with zip
- Tailor-made and perfect fit
- Elastic drawstring for secure fastening
- No flapping, no wind noise
- Black with Wunderlich logo
- Fabric :
- High-quality ripstop, particularly tearproof/tear-resistant nylon fabric with excellent weight/stability ratio
- Carefully processed, seams additionally waterproof welded
- Width: 300 mm
- Length: 350 mm
- Height: 270/340 mm
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5 years warranty
|Manuals as PDF||956.04 KB||Download|