PROXXON torque wrench 1/2 inch drive 40 to 200 Nm
Immediately available from stock
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
Ratchet mechanism and switch from right to left turn. Automatic quick trigger: significantly audible and tangible click signal when you reach the pre-selected torque. Each individual piece is calibrated and end tested. With testing certificate.
MicroClick MC 200. For 40 - 200 Nm With 1/2” square drive (12.5 mm). Total length is 530 mm.
MicroClick torque wrenches are precision tools. The delivery includes a practical plastic case for secure storage.
- Practical release mechanism: the attachment sits firmly and releases all by itself at the touch of a button.
- Switch lever for right and left running.
- Solid, oval steel shaft. With optimum rust protection: 2x nickel-plated, then matte chrome-plated.
- Each individual piece is calibrated and end tested. With permanently lasered on serial number for identification.
- Clearly legible analogue display for the pre-selected torque.
- Ergonomic handle that you automatically grasp in the centre thanks to its shape. Important for precise release.
- Additional micro scale for fine adjustment.
- Simple pre-selection of the torque by turning the knurled ring. The position is then fixed via the plug-in ring.
|Product type:||Workshop & Accessories|
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.