If a wheel removal is necessary on the road, then a 19 or 22 mm hexagon socket or a BMW specialist garage is required for the front wheel removal. This is because no tyre shop usually has such a large hexagon socket in its range of tools, nor can it be found in the garage at home. That is why we have developed our own, very compact and well thought-out tool as a multi-tool, which enables wheel changes on the road and supplements the on-board tool kit with further helpful functions.
Our MultiTool has a 1/2-inch square to accommodate suitable sockets, e.g. from the ratchet box. The square itself contains the magnetic 8 mm bit holder for inserting common bits. The MultiTool then serves as a practical twist grip. There are also three hexagon socket spanners in 17, 19 and 22 mm. These can also be used with a ratchet or ring/open-end spanner of width across flats 17, 19 and 22 mm to produce higher torque if required. Two practical through-holes (Ø 8 and 11 mm) also allow for the insertion of a pin (if necessary, the screwdriver from the on-board tool kit can also be used), also in order to be able to transmit more torque.
- Very compact and well thought-out axle tool as a MultiTool
- For changing wheels on the road: 19 and 22 mm hexagon socket spanner for removing/installing the front wheel axle
- Adds further helpful functions to the on-board tool o ½ inch square to accommodate suitable sockets
- With magnetic, integrated 8 mm bit holder
- Three hexagon socket spanners in width across flats 17, 19 and 22 mm
- If required, 17, 19 and 22 mm open-end/ring spanners or ratchets can be used as extensions for higher torques
- Two continuous transverse holes (Ø 8 and 11 mm) allow for the insertion of suitable cylindrical pins (if necessary also the screwdriver of the on-board tool) in order to be able to transmit higher torques
- Bit holder can be loaded up to 30 Nm
- Hexagon socket can be loaded up to 100 Nm
- High-strength steel in blue
- Material: Tool steel, high-strength, precisely processed
- Colour: Blue
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made by Wunderlich
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty
Tip: Add the common bits for your motorbike to the multi-tool and put together a compact individual tool kit for on the road with little effort.
|Product type:||Workshop & Accessories|
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.