Wunderlich leather sleeves for the handles on the BMW R 18 - brown - Set
Immediately available from stock
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
Old school and hand-crafted: Our brown leather sleeves for the BMW R 18 aren’t just an eyecatcher on the Big Boxer, they’re made for fans and afficionados of authentic materials. The sleeves exude the scent of high-quality, real leather and are finished with wax. This natural product will acquire an individual patina over time when used and - if well-maintained - will become more beautiful over time.
Our leather sleeves consist of high-quality, supple cow leather which we tan using plant products. The leather is indestructible at a thickness of 1.8 - 2 mm. The lacing is already prepared, so the sleeves with the elaborate Wunderlich embossing can be slid comfortably over the handles and laced tight by hand in the classic way. The leather thus not only sits snugly around the handles, but perfectly securely and tightly too.
In addition to providing a better grip and attractive colour accent, these sleeves primarily provide a big plus to ergonomics: they dampen vibrations and enlarge the handle diameter so you can wrap your hands around the handles even more comfortably.
Our RockBob has already demonstrated it: our leather sleeves are the ideal, stylish addition to our sprung saddle.
- Old school eyecatcher for the Big Boxer
- High-quality, vegetable tanned, waxed, brown leather sleeves for the handles on the BMW R 18
- With Wunderlich embossing and prepared lacing
- The leather sleeves dampen vibrations
- You can wrap your hands around the handles even more comfortably
- The ideal, stylish addition to our sprung saddle
- Real cow leather, vegetable tanned, high-quality, hand-crafted, waxed for added protection
- External diameter approx. 40 mm
- Length approx. 105 mm
- The thickness of the leather is approx. 1.8 - 2 mm
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Wunderlich BLAU. Sustainable product.
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.
Frequently Bought Together