Classic windscreen for everyone who loves to feel the wind in their face as they cruise or feel and enjoy the cooling summer breeze on their face - without having to deal with any irritating turbulence, even when hurtling down the motorway.The size and proportions of the windshield combine high functional basic protection with perfectly integrated design.
The windshield is dimensioned to keep the upper body free of the wind pressure. The aerodynamics ensure a pleasant laminar airflow as you ride. The high-quality workmanship can be seen on the first glance through the scratch-proof, fuel and UV-proof, 5 mm thick windshield: clear transparency with no irritating visual distortions. Another trademark: The hand-polished, all-round edge of this windshield makes separate edge protection redundant. Only in this way can the windshield offer aerodynamic benefits and reduced wind noises, as well as an undisturbed view to the front. All of this allows laidback, thoroughly relaxed and upright sitting – with a clear view over the top edge of the adjustable windshield.
We manufacture the stylish construction of the windshield holder using solid 16 mm steel tube pipe. This is securely attached to the holders for the windshield as well as the instrument cluster. The angle of the windshield can be individually adjusted with ease thanks to the sliders attached to both sides. This locks securely using the handy knurled screws, which are easily accessible even with gloves. The adjustment area achieved on the top edge of the windshield is a generous 60 mm.
- Classic windshield for cruising
- Keeps the upper body free from wind pressure – but you can still enjoy the airflow as you ride and feel it in your face
- Allows laidback, thoroughly relaxed and upright sitting
- Clear transparency with no irritating visual distortions
- Clear view over the top edge of the windshield
- Scratch-proof, UV and petrol resistant
- Designed in smoky grey tint
- Combines high functional basic protection and integrated design
- Solid, stylish holder made of 16 mm tube pipe
- The angle of the windshield is individually adjustable over a wide area –
- Adjustment of 60 mm on the top edge of the windshield
- Constructed according to the development principles for our MARATHON windshields
- Easy assembly
- Delivery: Windshield incl. holders und attachment material
- With German type approval
- Windshield: Very high-quality, visually clean, highly durable, scratchproof, UV and gas-resistant PMMA plastic, smoky grey tint
- Holder: Solid steel tube pipe (16 mm ø), radii precision curved, cleanly welded
- Dimensions of windshield:
- Width: 460 mm
- Height: 405 mm
- Strength/thickness: 5 mm
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Europe
- With German type approval*
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty