Some people who ride the GS find the droning sound caused by partial-load and full-load operation in certain situations as well as at speeds between 80 und 130 km/h to be unpleasant and irritating. This is caused by the acoustic pressure of the exhaust and the resonance space between the cases in the rear wheel arch. Our »GONZZOO« exhaust extension functions as a deflector to divert the exhaust flow away from this resonance space and deflects the acoustic pressure from the sides upwards. This noticeably reduces the irritating drone. The performance-influencing dynamic pressure doesn’t change, so there’s no loss of performance! Passengers find the GS to be subjectively quieter since the acoustic pressure is shielded on the sides. Mounting is easy thanks to the spring supports, so the compact exhaust extensions can be fitted and removed any time. The matching tool is supplied with the delivery.
- Reduces the droning of the GS, which is often considered unpleasant and irritating
- Zero loss of performance
- Reduction of the sound pressure (noise level) by up to 3 dB(A)
- Compact, effective construction
- Easy to store
- Easy to mount
- Quick release with spring hooks
- Incl. mounting tool
- Material: Stainless steel, precision crafted
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Small series. Hand crafted
- Design. Functional and integrated.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty